Outdoor Worship Services on the Lawn
Sundays at 8:15am
Join us for this outdoor service on Sundays at 8:15am. The service will last approximately half an hour.
This step is part of our original phased reopening plan which was prepared by the Executive Committee. It is our hope to continue this service each week, depending on the seriousness of Covid-19 in our community and the cooperation of all who are attending. We have waited a long time to gather in person and with the decline in the rate of infection we are now looking forward to this in person gathering, with the eventual goal of the return to onsite, indoor worship.
We are not requiring reservations for this service, but please read the following safety requirements carefully. You will need to bring your own chairs, wear a mask and maintain social distancing. If you are at risk, because of age or underlying health factors, or are simply not ready or are not comfortable with returning, we encourage you to continue with the online worship options which will continue to be offered at 9:30 and 11am each Sunday.
Safety Requirements for Those Attending:
- If you are a vulnerable person, please consider that your worship should continue to be online.
- Masks must be worn
- 6’ social distancing between individuals and family groups
- No direct contact greetings, i.e. no hugs or handshaking
- Bring your own chair
- Compliance with safety requirements will determine whether or not we can do additional outside worship services at this time
- No worship bulletins will be distributed
- Narthex restrooms will be available. No other buildings will be open.
- Outside gates on the south side of the church (Vistabula Street) will be open to allow access from parking
- Offering baskets will be placed at entry/exit points
- 9:30am and 11am online worship will continue