We are resuming in-person indoor worship on November 15. In order to maintain proper physical distancing during the services, capacity is limited and you must sign up for the service you wish to attend.
Please read the covenant below and if you choose to sign up for in person worship, type “I agree” and your full name in acknowledgement of the covenant and its protocols. You will then be taken to a form where you can make a reservation for you and your family.
The 9:30am service will be in the Fellowship Center.
The 11:00am service will be the Sanctuary.
You can find a campus map here.
Worship Attendance Covenant
- All those choosing to attend in person worship will agree to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before entering and must be used upon entry to the sanctuary.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more will be required except for members of the same family.
- All those attending in person worship acknowledge that there will be NO congregational singing.
- Sit in the designated areas.
- There are no standing reservations; you must sign up for each service you wish to attend.
- All those choosing to attend in person worship must agree to the above covenant (please type “I agree” in the form below).
- Please enter the Fellowship Center through the East door from Walnut St (the glass atrium).
- Please enter the Sanctuary through the Narthex, using the North doors off Walnut Street or the South Doors from the fountain courtyard. Enter the sanctuary through the center doors and leave the sanctuary by the outside aisles and through the Narthex.