We meet every two months as a team for encouragement, training and fellowship! We encourage all workers to be there as much as possible.
Youth workers are the heartbeat of our youth ministry! Adults of all ages and backgrounds give their time and energy out of a sincere desire to connect teenagers to the life-changing love of Jesus Christ. Whether you are returning to our team or considering joining it for the first time, there is a place for you. If you’re ready to get started, complete the form below and we will be in touch soon. Current youth workers should scroll to the bottom of this page for a schedule of upcoming meetings. For more information, contact Brett Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Natalie Faria (email@example.com) or the Youth Office at 863-687-9750.
Child and Youth Protection
Annual Child/Youth Protection Training is required by the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church for all adults working with children or youth. This is mandatory training for all staff and volunteers.
- Review the Child and Youth Protection Policy here.
- Watch the Child and Youth Protection Video here.
- Take the Child and Youth Protection Quiz here.
- A member of our staff will be in touch if they have any questions.
To become a One United Youth Worker:
- Complete and submit the Volunteer Application below.
- Complete the Background Investigation Consent and return to the Youth Office.
- If you would be interested in serving as a driver for youth activities, review the Motor Vehicle Driver Guidelines, complete the New Driver Application on page two of the Guidelines and return it to the Youth Office with a copy of your Driver's License.
- A member of our staff will be in touch as soon as your information has been reviewed.
Youth Worker Meetings
Upcoming Youth Worker Meetings:
Monday, February 4, in F-1 at 7pm
Monday, April 1, in F-1 at 7pm
Upcoming Youth Council Meetings:
Monday, March 4, in F-1 at 7pm
Monday, May 6, in F-1 at 7pm