The Abingdon Women’s Cruise is coming Feb 2-7, 2015. Join your girlfriends for a spiritual retreat, in-depth Bible study, relaxing in the sun and taking in ocean breezes as you cruise to Cozumel and Key West aboard the Celebrity Constellation. Bible studies will be led by Abingdon Women authors Jessica LaGrone and Babbie Mason . Organized by Educational Opportunities, packages start at $399. Check out the brochure, video or EO’s website for more info.
Do you receive our weekly eConnections email newsletter? If not, please take just a moment to fill out the form below and we will be happy to add you to our distribution list. We respect your privacy and will not share your information.
Click the image for a larger view of the available parking locations map.
Click here for a brief video showing parking location alternatives: Parking During Construction.
Where to Park During Construction
Special Needs Parking is available in the lot on Walnut across from the north entrance to Fellowship Center available in the parking lot along Walnut Street just east of the Gymnasium and F-Building.
Regular Parking is available:
- in the parking lot just east of the Gymnasium and F-Building
- in the new parking lot on Walnut across from the north entrance to Fellowship Center
- in the vacant lot on Vistabula behind the Sorosis Building,
- in the parking lot behind Stahl & Associates Insurance with an entrance from Chiles St.
- In the parking lot shared by the Polk Museum of Art and the Lakeland Public Library with entrances are on Chiles St. and E. Palmetto St.
Please keep in mind that during construction there is no access to the sanctuary from C and D buildings as they are inside the fenced in construction area. Green pedestrian paths are available from parking lots to church buildings with signage present to help you find your way. Please bear in mind that there may be some paths with sand and/or dirt on them. We appreciate your patience as we build together through faith!